|Date and Store||Price|
|May 26, 2020 at Target||$449.99|
|May 26, 2020 at Amazon||$888|
|May 22, 2020 at Sam's Club||$429|
|May 22, 2020 at Amazon||$449.99|
TCL 65" 4 Series 4k LED HDR Roku HDTV, Model 65S421, 65S423, 65S425 (2019)
The 65S425 is the 65" version of TCL's 2019 4-Series LED TV.
There are actually three different versions of the 2019 TCL 4 Series TV. The model numbers end in 421, 423, or 425. It seems as though the only differences are the VESA mount patterns, but the panels, remotes, and all other hardware are identical.
The 4 Series is TCL's entry level 4k range. They are roughly in line with Samsung's NU6900, Vizio's V Series, and LG's UM7300. One advantage of the TCL model is the integrated Roku, which is superior to most manufacturer's smart technology.
- Built-in Roku OS with thousands of streaming channels
- High Dynamic Range Format: HDR10
- 4K resolution
- 120Hz CMI effective refresh rate
- Personalized Home screen
- Free Roku remote app with voice search
- Screencast photos, videos, and music from your phone
- Cord Cutter certified
- Easy-to-use remote
- USB Port
- 3x HDMI 2.0 inputs with HDCP 2.2 (1 ARC)
- Dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Ethernet port
- Limited 1-year parts and labor