|Date and Store||Price|
|June 01, 2020 at BestBuy||$229.99|
PNY GTX 1660 SUPER Graphics Card, (6GB GDDR6, Model Geforce GTX Graphics Card VCG16606SSFPPB)
PNY's Geforce GTX 1660 Super Graphics Card features a single fan.
The GTX 1660 Super was released late November in 2019. It sits just below the GTX 1660 Ti and above the GTX Titan X. The GTX 1660 Super inculdes 88 texture units, and a base clock rate of 1,530MHz.
The GTX 1660 Super scored 1401 in our CompUSA GPU Benchmark. It is about 5% higher than the GTX Titan X (1364) and 5% lower than the GTX 1660 Ti (1445). Vs AMD, it ranks 5% lower than the RX Vega 56 (1488).
In practice, the GTX 1660 Super is powerful enough to run most modern games in full detail and 1440p resolution at 60 FPS. It can even support VR Gaming.
Enjoy immersive gaming with this single-fan PNY GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Series graphics card. The 6GB of GDDR6 RAM smoothly render high-resolution textures, while NVIDIA Turing architecture offers fast performance with modern titles. This VR-ready PNY GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER Series graphics card has DVI-D, DisplayPort and HDMI ports for flexible connectivity.
- Included Software: NVIDIA GeForce Experience
- Cooling System: Fan
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Parts: 3 years
- Output(s): DVI-D
- Color: Black
- Power Consumption: 125 watts
- Product Length: 6.6 inches
- Operating System Compatibility: Linux
- GPU Clock Speed: 1530 megahertz
- GPU Boost Clock Speed: 1785 megahertz
- Product Height: 5 inches
- Product Width: 1.6 inches
- Recommended Power Supply: 450 watts
- Interface(s): PCI Express 3.0
- Video Memory Capacity: 6 gigabytes
- Color Category: Black
- Model Number: VCG16606SSFPPB
- GPU Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
- Slot Size: Single slot
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit Edition, Linux (64-bit), Windows 10
- Graphics Processing Unit (GPU): NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
- Product Name: Single Fan NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER 6GB GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card
- Manufacturer's Warranty - Labor: 3 years
- Brand: PNY
- API Supported: DirectX 12, Vulkan, OpenGL 4.6
- 4K Ultra HD Resolution Support: Yes